The Smok Mini V2 Coils have been designed for use with the Smok TFV-Mini V2 Tank. Designed for sub-ohm vaping there’s a variety of versions of this Smok replacement coil. Due to the sub-ohm resistances, we recommend using high VG liquids of 60% and above for best performance.
- Smok sub ohm vape coils
- Compatible with high VG e-liquids
- Mesh and standard builds are available
The Smok A coil range features mesh coil builds, with a coil resistance of either 0.17 Ohm, 0.2 Ohm or 0.15 Ohm and are available in a range of colours for a real statement piece.
The Smok K coil range features quad (4) or octo (8) coil builds in 0.15 Ohm and 0.2 Ohm resistances.
The Smok S coil range focuses on lower wattage devices with resistances of 0.15 Ohm in either a single mesh coil build or a quadruple coil.
- 3 x Smok TFV-Mini V2 Coils
- A1 – 0.17 Ohm Single Mesh Coil Build
- A2 – 0.2 Ohm Dual Mesh Coil Build
- A3 – 0.15 Ohm Triple Mesh Coil Build
- K1 – 0.2 Ohm Quadruple Coil Build
- K4 – 0.15 Ohm Octuple Coil Build
- S1 – 0.15 Ohm Mesh Coil Build
- S2 – 0.15 Ohm Quadruple Coil Build
Important information about sub-ohm vaping:
Any coil that registers below 1.0 Ohm, is known as a sub-ohm coil. Recommended for advanced vapers only, they’ll require more power to use properly, which will be provided by an advanced vape kit.
With these coils larger amounts of vapour will be created, to support this we recommend you use e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher. Due to the larger amounts of vapour that are created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.